Architects, shopfitters and product developers in the furniture industry have long waited for durable digital prints on glass. As of now, digital glass print is waterproof and abrasion resistant, which massively extends the scope of creative application of glass in interior design. Alternatively: Pad printing on hollow glass and glass objects – an absolute must and a cost-effective option where large quantities are required.
Application and technique
Examples of application
- Furniture and showcases
- Sales counters and reception desks
- Room dividers and all-glass units
- Wall coverings
- Glass doors and door panels
- Spa areas and shower cabinets
- Railing infills
- Facade panels
- Promotional items
Technical information and processing details
Glass types and print sizes:
- The glass printing technology is applicable on many glass types, like float glass, tempered glass, laminated glass and heat-strengthened glass.
- The maximum printing size is 4,000 x 2,000 mm.
- Compared to known foil technology, in case of direct printing, all non-printing areas of the glass remain absolutely transparent and crystal clear.
Where large quantities are required pad printing is a cost-effective opportunity to gain high-quality results.